Easiest way to fix it is to Right click on My Computer, Properties, Advanced
tab, Environment Variables button, then find CATALINA_HOME in the top User
Variables box, delete it, then find it in the System Variables box and make
sure it points to the full path of the dist directory.

>I did not find CATALINA_HOME listed in the user variables box on the top.
 I did not see it in the System variables box either.

Thank you very much for your assistance
Stan

On Wed, 28 May 2003 03:43, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>CATALINA_HOME=C:\>set
>CATALINA_HOME=C:\jakarta-tomcat-5-bin-20030526\jakarta-tomcat-5\dist
>
>CATALINA_HOME  =  C:\jakarta-tomcat-5-bin-20030526
>
>Maybe the problem is that when I created a new one I still had the first
>one.

I'd say you have a CATALINA_HOME set as a system wide environment variable
and
a user specific one, I'm not sure which will take preference.