Yeah, maybe we do need a separate list. Or a daily posting here that says "LOOK HERE FOR INTEGRATION HELP".

I'm working on a virtual hosting HOWTO right now, thanks to a couple generous donations, both JK and JK2. Once that is done, the only thing I can think of that might need to really be documented better is using JK and JK2 with SSL. After that, a separate list might be overkill. There's already the ubeans.com site for load-balancing info, and the good guides at galatea.com.

Maybe what would be better is for me or someone else (or many someones) to dive into the official docs and bring them up to snuff, instead of babelizing the knowledge. I can do it, and have been meaning to for awhile, but I am usually swamped, as should be obvious by the basic text formatting of the how-to documents on my site...no time for pretty stylesheets!! LOL

John