Hello all,
        I'm new to the Tomcat world and I'm desperately trying to find some
good resources to learn from.  I bought Professional Apache Tomcat (Wrox)
and it's decent but it's for version 3.0 or something.  I also have a
Servlet book from O'Reilly but it doesn't help when integrating with Tomcat.
I've spent an inordinate number of hours just trying to figure out how to
pull DataSources using the admin tool and I still haven't figured it out.

Anybody have any resource or book ideas?  Thanks!

Ben Johnson
Senior Software Developer

Collect America, LTD.
1999 Broadway, Suite 2150