Thanks for your help but I don't understand where I have to put these new lines...
I have made changes in server.xml and I have created workers.properties (under Tomcat)
in order to generate automatically mod_jk.conf.
In Apache config file, I have made no changes for my new webapp... do I have to write
any information concerning my application in httpd.conf ?