Hi -

I try to avoid free individual support. If you post your questions and your config specifics to the list, someone will help you, and then at least it will be in the archives for everyone else instead of just your InBox and mine.

John

v.siguier wrote:

Dear John,

All I do to configure Apache with Tomcat thanks to mod_jk is from your document at http://www.johnturner.com/howto (NT platform)... is there a mail address where I can forward you all config files (httpd.conf, server.xml...) ?

Regards

or 3) dispensing with the mod_jk.conf method and modifying httpd.conf manually to work in your environment.

John