Hello all,

until now I had the impression that we (you, the authors, and me) fight
together against WMF and WMDE for keeping the Toolserver and against Labs.
Some mails and discussion in the last days gives me now the impression that
this was wrong and (at least some of) you are eager to leave the toolserver as
soon as possible.
There is no point to beg the WMDE for new hardware and to invest much more
time if 2 weeks after Labs is "ready" the toolserver will be empty. For this
reason I created a survey at [1] that starts at midnight. Please take a moment
of your time and place your nick in the section that suits you.

Sincerely,
DaB.

[1] https://wiki.toolserver.org/view/Labs-Moving-Survey

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885