This is a good time to suggest an enhancement request...

It would be very helpful if the SPARQL query editor would recognize that
smf:concat is an unknown function and at least highlight it.

Depending on how long I am away from SPARQL, I often make the mistake of using
the wrong prefix to identify a function and thus have queries that fail with no
warning.

I guess you just have to hold our hands as we write SPARQL :)

Tim