oops--I didn't see your update before I pressed Send...

Jim

Holger Knublauch <hol...@topquadrant.com>
Sent by: topbraid-composer-users@googlegroups.com
05/19/2009 04:56 PM
Please respond to
topbraid-composer-users@googlegroups.com

topbraid-composer-users@googlegroups.com
cc

Subject
[tbc-users] Re: Unable to Open XML file using sml:IterateOverSelect

Would the attached syntax highlighting work for everyone? Note that
this will be checked after each keystroke, but I have chosen a rather
non-annoying gray dashed underline. Will be in 3.0.2.

The following line is added for your protection and will be used for
analysis if this message is reported as spam:

(Raytheon Analysis: IP=209.85.222.149;
e-from=grbounce--o7mwauaaadwl_g2bqlyhjkrnqovtno4=james_a_miller=raytheon....@googlegroups.com;

from=hol...@topquadrant.com; date=May 19, 2009 8:55:49 PM;
subject=[tbc-users] Re: Unable to Open XML file using
sml:IterateOverSelect)[attachment
"TBC-SPARQL-Proposed-Error-Highlighting.png" deleted by James A
Miller/US/Raytheon]

And yes, it's just a warning of course.

> I make use of CRTL-Space but apparently I don't use it every time.

Bad, bad boy!

> And that makes me think of an enhancement for CRTL-Space.  Any
> chance that CRTL-Space can be enhanced to look across function
> libraries such that if I enter smf:concat it could suggest
> fn:concat?  This would save me another trip to the help screens.

I think the error highlighting would be sufficient to catch those
cases. If you are unsure about a function, just type in the local name
and then do auto-complete. This will insert the matching prefix.

Holger