Hello,
I would like to be able to use OWL2 datatype restrictions, but cannot figure
out how to do this with TBC. For example, I would like to have a value like
'8.4' count as a minimum exclusive value while defining a class as
equivalent to the class having this minimal inclusive value for the datatype
property in question.  I have pasted the W3C explanation of this below. It
is from Owl2 New Features and Rationale.

I would also like to be sure that I understand how one can do qualified
cardinalites as restrictions on a property. It seems to allow me to type
that in, but there is no icon for it in the dropdown via rightclick while
formulating the restrictions.
is it simply enough to type "HasPart 8 X" where 'X' is a class?

Any help will be greatly appreciate.
Best wishes,
Leonard

DatatypeRestriction also makes it possible to specify restrictions on
datatypes by means of constraining
*facets*<http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-owl2-syntax-20091027/#Datatype_Maps>that
constrain the range of values allowed for a given datataype, by length
(for strings) e.g., minLength, maxLength, and minimum/maximum value, e.g.,
minInclusive, maxInclusive. Extended datatypes are allowed in many
description logics and are supported by several reasoners. Normative
Syntax<http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-owl2-syntax-20091027/#Datatype_Restrictions>
Direct
Semantics<http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-owl2-direct-semantics-20091027/#Data_Ranges>
RDF-Based
Semantics<http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-owl2-rdf-based-semantics-20091027/#Semantic_Conditions_for_Datatype_Restrictions>

DatatypeRestriction( DT F1 lt1 ... Fn ltn ) where DT is a unary datatype and
⟨ Fi lti ⟩, 1 ≤ i ≤ n are pairs of constraining facet and literal.

   - HCLS

 Functional-Style Syntax:  DatatypeRestriction(xsd:integer minInclusive 18)
(*UC#9*) new datatype with a lower bound of 18 on the XML Schema datatype
xsd:integer  RDF:  _:x *rdf:type* *rdfs:Datatype* .
_:x *owl:onDatatype* *xsd:integer* .
_:x *owl:withRestrictions* ( _:y ) .
_:y *xsd:minInclusive* "5"^^*xsd:integer* . (*UC#9*) new datatype with a
lower bound of 18 on the XML Schema datatype xsd:integer

This datatype is needed for example to define patients under 18 (children)
who depend on a hospital's pediatric services while those over 18 (adults)
depend on adult services.