Yes, this is what I think Gokhan has provided. In his example :count is a
property. In your example you want to use age. You then use the type of
restriction Gokhan describes in the desied class. For example:

An if you look at RDF/XML it looks as follows

  <owl:Class rdf:about="http://example.org/test#Adult";>

    <owl:equivalentClass>

      <owl:Restriction>

        <owl:allValuesFrom>

          <rdfs:Datatype>

            <owl:onDatatype
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#int"/>

            <owl:withRestrictions rdf:parseType="Collection">

              <rdf:Description>

                <xsd:minExclusive
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#int";

                >18</xsd:minExclusive>