Hello Leonard,

You could use "user-defined datatypes" in OWL 2 and express them in Manchaster Syntax in TopBraid Composer. So, if you build a restriction using those, it will look something like:

:count only xsd:double[> 8.4, <10.0]

where the literals specified in this restriction could be between 8.4 and 10.

More information about how OWL 2 user-defined datatype properties can be created in TopBraid Composer can be found here:
http://composing-the-semantic-web.blogspot.com/2009/10/owl-2-support-in-topbraid-composer.html

More information on OWL 2 user-defined datatypes can be found here. For easier reading, please click on "Show Turtle Syntax" or "Show Manchaster Syntax" close to the top of the page:
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-primer/#Advanced_Use_of_Datatypes

Gokhan