Ahhhh, ok!

The next question would than be: why is that?
Isn’t the example a valid case?

In the primer I see only qualifiedCardinality examples with “onClass”.....maybe
this simply should not work for qualified datatype properties?

Any other way to say that my class has exactly one attribute with type
xsd:decimal?
Like normal cardinality + some or all valuesfrom?

Thx a lot,
Michel

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Böhms
Senior Data Scientist

T +31888663107
M +31630381220
E michel.bo...@tno.nl<mailto:michel.bo...@tno.nl>

Location<https://www.google.com/maps/place/TNO+-+Locatie+Delft+-+Stieltjesweg/@52.000788,4.3745183,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47c5b58c52869997:0x56681566be3b8c88!8m2!3d52.000788!4d4.376707>

[cid:image001.gif@01D6027E.CA84BD40]<http://www.tno.nl/>

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are
not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are
requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability
for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for
damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic
transmission of messages.