The only way to achieve this in general would be modifying the object.vm
template which generatates the get${relCol} method.

I would believe that the behaviour you describe would make sense
generally. Any opinions on that from other people ? By doing this one
would increase coupling between objects.

   Thomas

> Maybe the subject makes sense.  Let me explain.
>
> I have two tables, PURCHASE_ORDER and ITEM.  ITEM has a foreign key to
> PRUCHASE_ORDER.  Thus, the generated BasePurchaseOrder class has a
> getItems() method that returns all the items associated with a
PurchaseOrder.