I think the quick fix for this is to add the id-table-schema.xml file
as an external-schema in your main DB schema file.  E.g.

<database .... >
    <external-schema filename="id-table-schema.xml" />

This should make the datadump task include the id broker table
information.

Note that this may cause some "table exists" errors when you create
tables because the process might call both the id-table-init-sql
process to create the tables which are now in the schema sql.

FWIW - An alternative is to look at the db.apache.org/ddlutils
project (a peer project to Torque). It has some nice features
not in Torque for comparing a Schema.XML to the existing DB
and creating a modify db script.  Works great with adding or
dropping columns and criteria.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.