> Upgraded to Torque 3.3 and now not generating Base Classes.  All
> other classes created.  No errors generating.  What am I doing wrong?

In the standard setup out of the box, Torque generates base classes. So
either there should be an error message in the velocity.log, or you have
changed the setup such that base classes are no longer created. In the
latter case, it would be helpful to know in which ways your setup differs
from the standard setup.

I'd recommend downloading the torque generator anew, runnung it on your
schema and then figure out the differences between your setup and the
standard setup. Maybe it is apparent which change it is, or otherwise you
need to apply the changes one after another and check which has this
effect.

        Thomas