On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 3:03 AM, Giampaolo Fadel<gp.fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working to improve the help system of THG
> you can find my work at http://bitbucket.org/paolof/thg-manual/wiki/Home

Excellent.

> Note
> - It is only an experimental work.
> - Not all the wiki tags are translated.
> - It may be not aligned with the last version of wiki manuals.

We can move these out of the Wiki if creole is not a supported target
of the document tools you end up using.  That's an easy trade-off to
pick up CHM and PDF formats.  The manuals are better served from
static HTML anyway.

FWIW: the current Wiki pages are mostly out of date as well.

> - The stylesheet must be improved.
> - The build system is done via batch with some hard coded path, it must be
> improved using docbook catalogs.
> - The build system and requirements must be described.
> - The build system runs only on windows.
> - If accepted the thg-manual should be moved in tortoisehg account of
> bitbucket.

Certainly.

> - The translation system must be studied. If use GetText or different
> repository (or subfolder)

At first glance, it doesn't look like a good match for gettext.

--
Steve Borho

(pondering if now would be a good time to reserve a domain name)