On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Giampaolo Fadel<gp.fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mercurial 1.3.1 is going to be released later this week (not sure on
>> an exact date) and, if possible, I would like to release THG 0.8.1
>> within 24 hours of that.  I think the tip of stable is in pretty good
>> shape, but It would be great if any of the following could also make
>> it in (in no particular order):
>>
>> * Documentation:  CHM and/or PDF versions of the manuals.
>

> The status of my work at http://bitbucket.org/paolof/thg-manual/ is this:
> * I fixed many of open issues concerning build system
> * The build system use now xml catalog to locate dtd and xsl files so no
> hard coded paths exist more.
> * The build system create the static HTML pages.
> * The build system and structure of project are described in the readme.txt
> * The build system is still a batch file, only for windows.
> * The content is old (stupid me that I don't write down the ID of wiki
> project from which I started my work, it may be 95ad2f0e5fbe)
> * Tonight I hope to align the content with the last changes on the
> wiki/manual
>
> I think that after the alignment of the content, it's time to move the
> project in a subfolder of thg project, so it can better follow the new
> features of thg and it can be integrated in the thg build process.
>
> I'd like to know if TK is doing some work in contrast with my work and what
> he think.

I just caught this post in my inbox (I don't follow the list or the
development of TortoiseHg so closely these days), so thought I should
at least reply. In short, I am not working on anything in this area at
the moment, so please feel free do [just about] anything you feel that
would help TortoiseHg.

Have fun.