I experimented with the rst documentation. I have adapted the Makefile
from Steve to rst and made dependent targets. And there is a new target
"bitbucket" which prepends and appends the necessary characters to the
rst files for showing them in bb.

The repo is on http://bitbucket.org/simohe/thg-manual-rst/

I still have some questions:
* What is xmllint used for before creating a PDF? For looking nicer? Or
is there more use?
* Why is windows line break (CRLF) used? The files in tortoisehg do have
LF. (For the bitbucket output the line breaks must be converted.)

and several problems:
* docbook reports an error for index.txt (Unknown directive type
"toctree").
* I get errors when executing xmllint for creating out.xml. (element
imagedata: validity error, ...) Is this normal?
FOP complains about several things (not finding
images/thg_logo_92x50.png, ...) and breaks with a NullPointerException.
What can be wrong?

Am Freitag, den 17.07.2009, 14:31 +0200 schrieb Giampaolo Fadel:
> Great info Simon, we can add a wiki type output that simply enclose
> the source in triple curly braces.
>
> 2009/7/17 Simon Heimberg
>         ReST was introduced in hg some days ago by Martin Geisler .
>         Maybe he has some tips.
[snip]