Hi Adrian and Sune.

I think both of you are valuable resources to the TortoiseHg project.

Obviously you are not too fond of each other at this moment, but please do
not put too much into the emails that have been sent back and forth. It is
so easy to misunderstand each other and very difficult to come some kind of
agreement by using emails only.

It would probably be best if you could meet and drink a beer, but I assume
that will not happen in the near future.
In the mean time, could you please wait at least 24 hours before replying to
an email that offended you?

You know the fire trangle: to have fire you need a) stuff that can burn, b)
heat, and c) oxygen.
The stuff that burns are the emails that go back and forth.
Some of the heat will disappear if you wait before replying.
Oxygen is .. eh, sorry, I couldn't come up with a catchy analogy here.

Best wishes,
Peer