I've started to asking myself these days why the "diff to second parent"
checkbox in the log
viewer has to be on the bottom of the window.

I find it more and more unhandy, to have to move the mouse pointer to the
bottom of the window
in order to switch the diff to the second parent.

If there are no objections, I would propose to move it to the top. But if
anyone prefers to
keep it where it is, then let's keep it. It's no big deal, and as always:
surely a matter
of taste as well.

Note that the "diff to second parent" checkbox is only shown for merge
changesets.
And it defaults to showing the diff to the first parent.