As you've already noticed, you need to digitally sign the binaries if you
want to get the support for the Win11 context menu.
I've added a few lines to the build.txt file:
https://svn.osdn.net/svnroot/tortoisesvn/trunk/build.txt

basically, you need to create two files (signinfo.txt and
signpublisher.txt) in the wc root, and then start the build.
just have a look at the build.txt file, section "digitally signing the
binaries and installers"

if you then still have questions, please ask!

as for the nightly builds getting that, I don't think this will happen -
the WANdisco guys can't get the digital signing to work, and I've asked
many, many times....

Stefan