Hi,

I've been trying to build my own setup to test on Win11, however I'm have
not been able to make the code signing work yet.

In the meantime I looked at the nightly builds but it seems they are not
built with support for the Windows 11 context menu either.

Is there any chance to configure the nightly builds with support for the
Windows 11 context menus? Or is it still too much work in progress to be
meaningful to test?

Kind regards
Daniel Sahlberg