Hi,

The download site for libxml2 python bindings (http://users.skynet.be, see
build.txt and doc/readme.txt) seems to be discontinued, reference [1].

I have tried to find another distribution but only found another site that
is due to be discontinued [2].

Any ideas on how to proceed from here? I guess moving to Python3 would be a
good step and there has been some commits (r29299) however xml2po still
seems to require Python2 (the original script is "obsolete" according to
[3] but there seems to be a Py3 version, however our script is heavily
modified). Any other scripts that are not Py3 compatible?

/Daniel

[1]
https://nl.forum.proximus.be/internet-10/users-skynet-be-xxx-werkt-niet-meer-sinds-3juni-53672?postid=683135#post683135
[2] https://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/