tisdag 14 juni 2022 kl. 20:48:00 UTC+2 skrev Stefan:

> I know the problem :(
> That's why I thought of discontinuing the translated docs and only use
> docs in English.

Now that you mention. Did you get any feedback on this question out-of-band
(I was the only one to respond on the group)? Did you come to a decision on
this?

As you've noticed I've already tried switching to python3, but I don't know
> python so I couldn't get the py3 version of xml2po to work.
> If you know python well enough, you could give it a try though.

I can see what I can do, but it won't go to the top of the list.

Or: the [3] link mentions itstool ( https://itstool.org/ ). I haven't tried
> this yet. Not sure if that tool would work with our docs - the output
> should not be different that what the xml2po script does now, or we would
> lose a lot of translations - and then we can just drop them and only use
> English docs...

I will also investigate this route.

there are one or two other python scripts in the TSVN source tree, but
> they're not really in use anymore (TranslationStatus.py was used to
> generate a report that was sent to the mailing list, and chkidd.py was used
> to check whether a TSVN dialog has a corresponding doc entry)

Just for the fun of it, I tried to convert TranslationStatus.py, see
r29419. chkidd.py you did yourself in 29299 (I didn't test it, just saw the
log entry).

/Daniel