The description of this issue sounds like a bug in the online-accounts
side, as there should never be any dialog asking for confirmation to
access the U1 account from the Ubuntu Store scope. There also haven't
been any changes in the scope which would cause this.

** Package changed: unity-scope-click (Ubuntu) => ubuntu-system-
settings-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-system-settings-
online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  unable to install apps from ubuntu store

Status in ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:

  Since OTA 13 I am not able to install ANY app from the ubuntu store on my BQ
E5.
  I do click on install, then I am asked to confirm access to my UbuntuOne
account and thats it, back to the install page.
  I tried several apps with the same negative result.
  I do have over 4GB free space, so that should not cause trouble.
  The phone has been rebooted a couple of times i.e. to upgrade to OTA 14.