Hi Alberto,

thanks for taking time to look into this matter.

1) Done, see attached screenshots, I took them with my original language
settings in german and changed to english and took them again
Regardless of the app I am trying to install the box at the top is always empty.
I did also try to press "deny" (could have been the buttons mixed up) without
success.

2) Yes I do have an UbuntuOne account set up and registered within system
settings
I did that in order to get app updates after OTA 13. Ohterwise I had to enter
the credentials every time I was checking for updates. That was a bit anoying
;-) .

3) That was already done before trying to install apps, see 2).

If you need anything else please let me know, I will try to provide wit.

** Attachment added: "screenshots as requested, see comment no. 3"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts/+bug/1649419/+attachment/4791625/+files/bugreport%201649419.zip

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-system-settings-
online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  unable to install apps from ubuntu store

Status in ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:

  Since OTA 13 I am not able to install ANY app from the ubuntu store on my BQ
E5.
  I do click on install, then I am asked to confirm access to my UbuntuOne
account and thats it, back to the install page.
  I tried several apps with the same negative result.
  I do have over 4GB free space, so that should not cause trouble.
  The phone has been rebooted a couple of times i.e. to upgrade to OTA 14.