Will the external hard drive Western Digital My Book World Edition
connected via ethernet-cable to a switch, that is connected to the
Squeezebox TOUCH (and the internet) work together ?? Will the build in
"squeezecenter klient" in the Touch be able to suck the musik out of the
My Book, containing music subfolders (and other kind of files not
supported by the Touch) ? The My Book should serve as a music library as
well as a remote file storage through the Mionet service that comes with
the drive.

Or how to set up WD My Book WE and the Touch by using the ethernet port
on the drive ?

Have you tried it ?

Or would it work better if the My Book just is connected via the USB
port on the back to the Touch and the ethernet port on the My Book then
is connected to the internet ?

What will work well?

Thanks a lot......

|Filename: wdfMyBook_World_H1N.jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8162|

Dr. Akoya