MrSinatra;465158 Wrote:
> well first of all, i already have one.  see my sig.
>
> secondly, the my book raid is just a usb device, with two drives.  i
> have all my data on it, (not just music) and frankly its more
> conveinent, by several orders of magnitude, to have all my data
> instantly mirrored the moment i make a change.
If it's just a USB drive then it will work plugged into the SBT's USB
port. At present only FAT32 format is supported, but there are plans to
add support for NTFS, ext2, etc. It's not clear (to me at least) if
support for other formats will be in place when the SBT ships later this
year.

Instant mirroring is only convenient if you don't make any mistakes. If
you make mistakes -- or even if a lightning surge takes out your drive
-- instant mirroring is useless and you need a proper backup, offsite if
possible.

--
aubuti