Another question about connecting a large external hard drive to a
standalone Touch : I understand that I will have to format my future 1.5
Tb external hard drive in FAT32, in order to be connected to the Touch
in standalone mode.

Since my computer is a Mac, I don't think I will have any problem to
format this large disk in FAT32, but are there any limitations or
disadvantages to expect, when using this rather old and inefficient
format (as I understand, HFS+ is not currently supported) for such a
large drive ? Or course I ask this question in the context of the use
with the SB Touch, to access to a large music library, not in a general
context.

--
rotho