rotho;470965 Wrote:
> Can you confirm that it is impossible to use the Controller when the SB
> Touch is not connected to a network ? Doesn't the SB Touch itself has
> WiFi capability ?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question. The Touch and SBC both
communicate via TCP/IP. You need a network for them to communicate. That
network may be no more than the SB Touch, SBC, and a wifi router -- it
doesn't have to include a computer.

Strictly speaking I suppose one could use the IR Emitter feature of the
SBC to communicate with the SBT over IR, but if you're going to do that
you would be better off using the IR remote that is included with the
SBT.

--
aubuti