Guys, this is my first post in this forum; have been following the forum
for quite some time though. Living in an apartment in China, with a
studying teenager in the house and frequently having guests staying
over, a possible solution which would let me enjoy my vast jazz
collection (flac files stored on a QNAP TS-209 Pro II) a bit better
would be to invest in an audiophile headphone system. I'm currently
enjoying my Duet and Boom but it's becoming time to upgrade as it looks
I'll be staying here for quite some more time. So I'm contemplating
acquiring HeadRoom's balanced UDAC/BUDA, power supply and a Balanced Fat
Pipe Upgraded AKG K702. Related to this thread: shall I get a
Transporter or Touch to transport the data? It looks like the answer is
the Touch (using the coax) based on what I've read in this forum? But
what I do not understand yet, does it make sense to have 2 DAC's? Won't
the first DAC determine quality? Leaving out the UDAC and replacing the
Touch with a Transporter would cost slightly more.
Remarks/advice/comments welcome ... I still have quite a lot to learn.

--
stevege