Nikhil;499293 Wrote:
> Thanks for the information. Is there some sort of secret beta testers
> forum where my question could be posted and I could get a more complete
> answer?
No need, really. This SB Touch forum was set up after the device was
announced in Sept, and the beta testers read and post here, too (as
evidenced by Jim's response to your question). See for example this
thread from a couple months ago:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=70014. Since then the
status of ext4 may or may not have changed. As you probably know, the
delay with the SBT release is because of the software, and this is one
of the areas that is still being finalized (along with TinySBS more
generally).

--
aubuti