results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73380
Question: Using the Touch's embedded SBS...

- I plan to use it as my main server/library
- I plan to use it occasionally, such as when a friend brings around
  a USB drive
- I have no interest it using it at all really

grego.speiser;501407 Wrote:
> Currently I control my squeezeboxes with Ipeng and a laptop.  With the
> touch, I guess I would continue to use the laptop but with Moose
> installed given the lack of web interface.

you'll still be able to use ipeng on your itouch to control the sb
touch based on my understanding. Ipeng is not using thw web interface to
control players.

--
garym