results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73380
Question: Using the Touch's embedded SBS...

- I plan to use it as my main server/library
- I plan to use it occasionally, such as when a friend brings around
  a USB drive
- I have no interest it using it at all really

I can't really answer that by now. It depends on how tiny the TinySC
will be.

The main reason why I am currently ripping everything to disk is that I
want automatic playlists to remind me of all the great music I have. I'm
sure there are CDs I haven't played for ten years or longer even though
they were my favorites back then, let alone the vinyl. So what I need
are playlists based on track and album ratings and on "last played"
dates. If the Touch does provide that functionality, I might eventually
use it as my main server once large flash drives become affordable. I
don't want yet another chunky buzzing hard disk in my living room.

If the Touch doesn't provide that functionality by itself and doesn't
have the CPU power to run Erland's plugins, the server won't be of much
use for me. I would at most use it occasionally with a small flash drive
as a fallback server when my PC with the full library is off, or maybe I
would not buy a Touch at all.

--
usch