results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73380
Question: Using the Touch's embedded SBS...

- I plan to use it as my main server/library
- I plan to use it occasionally, such as when a friend brings around
  a USB drive
- I have no interest it using it at all really

autopilot;501827 Wrote:
> Fair enough. It was not meant as an in depth scientific study, just A
> bit of curiosity on my behalf.
>
> Other forums would see a diferent result, I think more seasoned SB
> users around here are more likely to have existing servers/nas. But on
> other forums I have see a great deal of interest in it as the primary
> server, esspecially from people coming to squeezebox for the first time,
> PC's and NAS's are a big turn off for many.
>
> Anyway, don't take the poll too seriously. Was not meant to be.
Don't worry, I wasn't ;o)

I agree that a lot of new users -- plus current users who aren't forum
regulars -- will really like the idea of running the server on the SBT.
And if they've never had plugins, they won't miss them when they can't
have them.

--
aubuti