alanj;511397 Wrote:
> Hi, excuse a rather dumb question ... but exactly where are you supposed
> to position a Touch?
> Given the touch screen I'd have assumed it was meant to be located very
> close to the user, maybe on a table by the sofa? But if that's the case
> how do you connect it to the hifi, which typically would sit on the
> other side of the room.

I think that's a question everyone's asked themselves.  It's a bit of a
head scratcher.  You really have to position it by the hifi unless you
can run cables from near the listening position to the hifi, which most
people cannot.  One small difference in placement between the Touch and
SB Classic may be that many people will position it up higher, such as
on top of the stereo cabinet, so that they can use the touch interface
if they're near it.  It really is a lot nicer than the remote interface
for selecting music, but it obviously negates the advantages of remote
control.

--
JJZolx

Jim