GeeJay;511782 Wrote:
> Of course, I must be convinced that all my plug-ins work before I make
> that investment....
That's a sore point. All my favorite plugins that display information –
MusicInfoSCR, RSS News Ticker, SaverSwitcher – won't work. I (naively?)
presumed that there would be a compatibility layer that emulates the
traditional text display on the LCD screen, but apparently this is not
the case. The playlist-generating plugins should work when run on a
dedicated server, but you might not be able to control them from the
touch screen since the menu structure has changed. Whether the built-in
TinySC/TinySBS will support any plugins is still unclear to me.

--
usch