Justme;512135 Wrote:
> So, when I stop playing music from mp3tunes, it will revert straight
> back to normal tinySBS mode and continue functioning as normal.

No.  I don't believe it ever switches servers by itself.  You have to
first do something that requires the local TinySbS server, like going
into My Music, at which time you should be prompted to switch servers.
Consequently, doing something that requires MySqueezebox.com will elicit
a prompt to change to MySqueezebox.com.

> I ask this, as currently we have our Boom and SB set to mysqueezebox.com
> which also has all our presets on the boom. But when we switch to SBS,
> the presets are different etc. It's quite a hassle and would be so much
> nicer to be more comprehensive.

Sounds like it could be a syncing problem, but I don't use favorites or
mysb.com very much, so it may even be that it's supposed to work like
that.

> ;O) Not quite. The whole idea of physically having to disconnect the
> hard drive and plug in another USB stick, then return to the kitchen or
> living room would drive my wife insane. And me to be honest. I guess we
> would still use mp3Tunes as the smaller library and the Hard Disk on the
> USB port as the complete library.

The built-in server isn't meant to be a solution for all but the most
basic usage cases.  Having more than one library, that you can switch
between remotely isn't even possible in the full SbS, except with the
use of plugins.

--
JJZolx

Jim