mlsstl wrote:
> adamslim;518367 Wrote:
>> Begs the question as to why then have a subforum about it.  One that
>> starts with a press release from early September announcing the product.
>
> I'd suspect that is a relic of the days before the master plan went
> south on them.

No, it was because a vendor sold a Touch to a customer. The hardware has
been in warehouses since late Summer. Once the poor guy tried to use it,
they had to admit that the unicorn existed.

I can tell you that in September, you would not have liked the state of
the software. Its nearly done, but don't expect any official word before
its "done"

of chatter about it.

--
Pat Farrell