Hi y'all,

I have a SB Classic and I'm considering going for the SB Touch.
Still, I'm wondering this:

Is it possible not to choose album cover-art to show in the display ?
I mean is it possible to disable cover art and therefor use the whole
width of the display and choose a larger character size ?

I always have the character size on my SB3 display set on large,
otherwise I can't read the info on the display from a few meters
distance.
If it's not possible to change characte size on the Touch, I'd be more
or less forced to buy a Controller as well. (or get an Ipod, to use as
remote)

regards,
Alco

--