> Its a little bit smaller than the largest font on the SB3.
>
> In my case the rack is about 15ft away and the largest SB3 font is just
> big enough, but the "10" Touch font is just a little too small for
> comfort. If you are in this situation some form of controller with a
> local screen might be best

Thank you very much John. That was the info I was looking for.
(although I was hoping for something else, as it seems I now have a get
a controller or Ipod Touch as well, to be able to use a Touch)

Currently I sit about 3,5 meters (>30 feet ?) from my SB Classic, when
I liston to music.

Alco

--
Alco