Testers, what is your subjective opinion on how the Touch improves on
the SB3 in terms of practical, everyday use?

The touchscreen is obvious of course. Specifically, I'm curious about
things like this -

How does the use of a USB HD compare to using the SB server software?
Does it eliminate the 2-10 sec delays so common with the server?
Having the music collection reside on the SB is my primary motivation
for getting a touch, is it worth it?

How does the user interface compare to the SB3 in terms of
intuitiveness & friendliness?  For instance, is it readable from across
the room?  Does it use the same menus & format?

If I'm listening at nite with the lites off, is the Touch going to
light up the room with it's screen?

Any "usability" quirks, headaches or assets that aren't obvious before
owning a touch?  What's your favorite thing (compared to SB3)?  Least
favorite?  The thing you wish you knew before getting it?

Thanks for the feedback!!

--
Boulderguy