Gazjam;533451 Wrote:
> bloody hell..
> I had heard the Touch sounded good....but thats a great Dac its up
> against!

Keep in mind that is just my opinion. While I love good music played on
a fine stereo, I've never been one to chase that last fraction of
[insert buzz word here].

I would probably give the Lavry first place based on my long
experience, but frankly the differences are quite subtle in my book.

Other people with different stereos, or who concentrate on different
factors, could well reach a different opinion.

Just to set a point of reference, I have very eclectic tastes in music
but my personal reference point is  how well a system handles the music
of voice and acoustic instruments. I've got a fairly simple system where
the source feeds an Image 65i tube amp (6550 outputs) to a pair of
Spendor SP1/2E speakers. Nothing fancy, but I really enjoy the way it
plays music.

--
mlsstl