mdconnelly;533473 Wrote:
> So... you mean you couldn't tell any difference between the Touch with
> Lavry DAC versus the Touch with analog outs?  (earlier you said that
> the Lavry was quite an improvement when coupled with the Sb3 so I want
> to make sure I understand what you mean by 'with either source').
> Thanks!

Sorry I wasn't clear. Let me try again.

1. The Lavry sounds like the Lavry whether I'm using the SB3 or the
Touch as the digital source for the DA-10.

2. As such, my original comments about the analog output of the Touch
compared to the Lavry still stand. On day 3 of listening, things are
still very, very close for me. I think the Lavry is ever so subtly
better, but it is in the territory where I have to really work at it to
notice.

So, in that sense, the analog output of the Touch is definitively
superior to the SB3.

--
mlsstl