Interesting!  I received my Touch last night and within 5 minutes had it
playing.  It took me longer to get it out of the box than to get it
playing music!

The first thing I did was plug the Touch into my Oracle DAC1000 right
next to my Duet, synced the Touch with the Duet, level-matched them and
then proceeded to listen to a few of my favorite albums, occasionally
switching between Touch and Duet.

The switch was so seamless that frequently I thought it did not
actually switch.  After perhaps an hour or so of listening I did begin
to hear subtle differences with the Touch being a wee bit more relaxed,
refined and defined. I do wonder if the Touch needs 'breakin' time...
anyone with experience on that?

I have not YET attempted to compare via the Touch analog outs but will
certainly do that at some point.  I will say that running the Duet
digital out thru my DAC was dramatically better than the Duet analog
outs.

Overall, I am one very happy Touch owner.  My Duet will soon be demoted
to kitchen duty.

--
mdconnelly

Mike