Gomez;535353 Wrote:
> oohhh Joy
> I managed to get hold of the touch a couple of days ago and have got
> the same problem seems to happen when scanning artwork so I've just
> searched for all jpeg files bigger than 1/2 MB & took them off the
> drive will let you know if it works ?
> Also getting a dropout on last fm occasionally here we go again brings
> back the nightmares of the Duets.

I was having the same problem...I was getting the error when 25% of the
way through scanning the album art files.  I re-sized all large album
art files to below 300kb.  I had some files that were as big as 6MB.
When I re-scanned the drive I still got the same error but was able to
make  it through 85% of my album art scan this time.  At this point I'm
really not if that is the problem or not?  Should I try reducing the
files sizes even more? I only have 625 album art files and the largest
is 300kb with many being under 100kb.  I would be suprised if the touch
can't handle that.

--
KJAM