Last night I was mucking around with various players that claim to
playback musepack files and found a few interesting things.  Some
player's that claimed to playback musepack didn't,some played back a
few but failed on others, and the only one that didn't have any
problems was Foobar.  The nearest I can figure is although they did
have the musepack codec it was not the latest version. I haven't got a
squeezebox yet but am looking to get a touch a bit down the line.  But
since I have a lot of musepack files it is a bit of a worry if the
touch has similar problems.  Does anyone know if the touch will play
back all musepack files?  I know it requires trans-coding through
slim-server - I am not worried about that - my concern is will it
actually play.

Thanks
Bill

--