JJZolx;538341 Wrote:
> What happens when you hit the power button on the remote?
>
> 'Standby' (or 'Off') on the Touch means little more than streaming is
> stopped and the 'off' screensaver is invoked.

When I press the power button the remote, nothing happens at all.  So
for example, if it's showing the "now playing" screen, it simply
continues to show the now playing screen.  Doesn't go into my chosen
screensaver.

I appreciate that it doesn't make a significant impact to overall use
of the unit, but I rather like the clock when I'm not using it.

--
Mr_Sukebe

SB Touch, Meridian 568.2, Bel Canto Evo2i, Impulse Ta'us, Coherent
system, audio-technica and Zanash cables, Stillpoints