danull;538959 Wrote:
> Afraid to try this until I see somebody confirm those png files are
> up...

You can use the "Analog VU Meter" style without jstraw's images, it
will use the standard Logitech VU Meter graphics by default.

The images hasn't been published as separate files yet on jstraw's site
but I'm sure he is working on it.

By the way, for anyone interested, I just uploaded a "Analog VU Meter"
style for the Radio too and it's a bit slower than the Touch but if you
just want some moving needles it definitely works. I need to adjust the
Custom Clock applet a bit to make it possible to only show a single
needle on the Radio, at the moment it shows 2 needles which doesn't
really make sense on the Radio which has mono audio.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))