coma;540943 Wrote:
> I appreciate the great work going into these custom VU meter displays
> and before I install one I would like to see a photo of what they
> actually look like running on the Touch. A youtube video clip of the VU
> meter in action would be even better.
>
> If it works as well as the old VU meter on the SB3 in terms of
> responsiveness, I would like to take the time to develop and contribute
> the png images needed to make a McIntosh style blue VU meter.
>
> Looking forward to a link to a video of a custom VU meter in action!

That is a pretty selfish request.  With erlands patch installer it
would take you less time to install the VU meter than it would take for
someone to video record and upload the video to the web.  There is
pretty much zero risk involved in installing the VU meter so not sure
your issue with installing it and it would give you a better idea of
how responsive it is.

--
m1abrams